Jak działają płatności i rozliczenia?
Cveasy.pl offers several different billing options for our premium plans. Learn more about using Cveasy.pl for free.
- Premium trial period and monthly subscription
- You can start using our premium features with our 7-day trial for just $2.95. During the trial period you have access to all premium features of our service for 7 days. If you decide to cancel your monthly subscription during this period, your card will not be charged for the monthly subscription.
- If your trial period is still active after 7 days and you have not opted out, your account will automatically be upgraded to a premium account and charged a monthly fee of €24.95 USD for every 30 days of service.
Płatność pojawi się na wyciągu z banku/karty jako: RESUME.IO
- 6-month and annual subscription
- If you decide to take advantage of the premium subscription for a period of 6 months or a year, you will receive a discount of up to 75%, and additionally you will get full access to premium features for the entire duration of the subscription. If you decide not to continue your subscription after 6 or 12 months, your account will automatically be converted to a free account - so you don't have to worry about canceling your subscription. After switching to a free account, you can resume your subscription at any time.
- One-time fee
- Depending on which country you're from, there may be a one-time payment option. In this case, you can download your resume without purchasing a periodic subscription. The one time payment option does not renew automatically, you do not need to cancel it as it is not a subscription.
- Currency Exchange
- Trial periods and premium subscriptions are listed and billed in US dollars. Depending on your location, this may mean that the financial institution handling card payments may automatically convert the prices we quote you to a local currency debit on your account. Our service has no influence on the way in which financial institutions handling credit card payments convert exchange rates or debit card holders' accounts. If you have any questions about prices or currencies, please contact our team.
- How can I edit my billing settings? You can edit billing settings directly in the Cveasy.pl application. Log in to the site, then click "Account" in the upper right corner. On the first page, you can cancel your subscription, delete your account or check the type of plan you are using. Find out how you can cancel your subscription.